Transpose-Is there a similar limitation for XP?

  1. #1
    ojv
    Guest

    Transpose-Is there a similar limitation for XP?

    Using

    rngOut.Value = Application.WorksheetFunction.Transpose(Temp)

    in code. Normally this works just fine but every once in i while I get a
    type mismatch error. I know in Excel 2000 there was a limit to how many
    elements could be contained in the vector to transpose. Is there a similar
    limitation for XP?

  2. #2
    Jim Rech
    Guest

    re: Transpose-Is there a similar limitation for XP?

    >>Is there a similar | limitation for XP?

    Sure. You might search the MSKB on "array limits". Here's one article:

    http://support.microsoft.com/?id=166342

    --
    Jim Rech
    Excel MVP