Customize choices when right clicking

  1. #1
    JohnL
    Guest

    Customize choices when right clicking

    Users should be able to customize choices available when right clicking in
    the spreadsheet area of Excel. More frequently used menu choices would be
    very helpful. I have never used "Clear Contents" or "Pick from List". It
    would be more efficient to a user to be able to add their own choices such as
    "Pivot Table" or "Text to Columns". However, as it is right now, Excel is
    still an unbelievable product. Good Luck.

  2. #2
    Bob Phillips
    Guest

    Re: Customize choices when right clicking

    Is this a request on how to do it, or just a view?

    Bob Phillips

    news:[email protected]...