movement between cells in excel

  1. #1
    trealopf
    Guest

    movement between cells in excel

    I want to move automatically (without hitting tab or enter) between cells, so
    once I reach the end of my cell (how it is viewed on screen), I want to
    automatically continue writing in the cell below, like in Word when you reach
    the end of the line it automatically goes down to the next line. Anyone know
    how to do this?

  2. #2
    L. Howard Kittle
    Guest

    Re: movement between cells in excel

    Me thinks you gonna' have to "HIT" something. Use the TAB key to move to
    the right after an entry and when you want the next line hit ENTER. See if
    this is near what you want.

    Howard

    news:[email protected]...

  3. #3
    trealopf
    Guest

    Re: movement between cells in excel

    I understand hiting "tab" and "enter" will move the cursor between cells, I
    want to know if there is anyway to have automatic movement between cells
    after you have reached the end of the cell, or cell range. So, while I am
    typing in one cell and hit the end of that cells range, I won't get a warning
    I would just continue on to another cell.