Make a visual basic form fill a page

  1. #1
    HFB
    Guest

    Make a visual basic form fill a page

    Hi
    How do I make a form that will fill an A4 page when printed (portrait layout)

    ta

  2. #2
    NickHK
    Guest

    Re: Make a visual basic form fill a page

    There's a function "CentimetersToPoints" which will tell you the required
    dimensions of the form to fit an A4 page.

    NickHK

    news:[email protected]...

  3. #3
    HFB
    Guest

    Re: Make a visual basic form fill a page

    How do I apply this to a form though?

  4. #4
    NickHK
    Guest

    Re: Make a visual basic form fill a page

    Something like:
    sngWidthOfA4=21.0
    FormA4.Width=Application.CentimetersToPoints(sngWidthOfA4)

    Remember that each printer has a border to which it cannot print. You will
    have to test your set up to find the printable area (or use some pretty
    complex API calls)

  5. #5
    HFB
    Guest

    Re: Make a visual basic form fill a page

    Ended up just finding the height property in the forms box and playing with
    that until it printed out how I wanted. For future reference:

    A4 - Height is 833.25 points, width is 576 points (approx)

    Am using a scrollbar to enable user to view whole form on screen.
    Thanks