[SOLVED] Conditional Hyperlink?

  1. #1
    Mike
    Guest

    [SOLVED] Conditional Hyperlink?

    Hi everyone,

    I posted this before but I don't think I had it right. So, will try
    again.

    Can you use "Hyperlink" with "IF" statement? For example, "if a1=1,
    hyperlink F1 to AB10, otherwise leave F1 blank.
    If so, how can this be written please?

    Regards,
    Mike

  2. #2

    Re: Conditional Hyperlink?

    How about a small cheat:

    This formula goes in F1:

    =IF(A1=1,HYPERLINK("#AB10","Click me"),"")

    When I have 2 in A1 and click on F1, I go to the precedent cell (a1).

    I can change that by hyperinking to the cell with the formula:

    =IF(A1=1,HYPERLINK("#AB10","Click me"),HYPERLINK("#F1",""))