On a PDF Note --- Check this out..

  1. #1
    BigT
    Guest

    On a PDF Note --- Check this out..

    Hi has anyone seen the following article before

    http://www.planetpdf.com/developer/article.asp?
    ContentID=6231

    it allows you to code a snippet allowing you to O/p chrts
    to pdf format from excel.

    Do you need to own acrobat or will it work fine without?

    Regards

    Tom

  2. #2
    George Nicholson
    Guest

    Re: On a PDF Note --- Check this out..

    Since the article is entitled "How to convert Excel Chart to PDF using
    PDFWriter" I would guess that you need PDFWriter.

    --
    George Nicholson

    Remove 'Junk' from return address.

    news:[email protected]...