I need assistance getting VBA code to do the following...

  1. #1
    SD
    Guest

    I need assistance getting VBA code to do the following...

    I need to insert a code into an excel sheet that will do the following. I
    need someone to completely spell out the code so I can just paste it into the
    editor.

    The spreadsheet is size A1:G2000 (there are a few formulas in H, I, and J,
    but they are NOT in any way causing the issue because the columns are
    hidden). Due to cell formatting, when I print the spreadsheet it prints ALL
    2000 lines even though the cells are blank. The point of the spreadsheet is
    to be able to add line items into the 2000 lines (minus the repeating row
    headings) when needed and ONLY print the completed lines, NOT the blank ones
    below.

    I need a code that will:
    When File|Print is selected it will filter out unused rows below so that it
    will ONLY print rows if there is information entered into column A of that
    row.
    Repeat rows 1:7 on every sheet.
    Reset the filter so that the page re-displays correctly again once the
    printing is done (unfilters)

    Thanks in advance!!

  2. #2
    NickHK
    Guest

    Re: I need assistance getting VBA code to do the following...

    SD,
    Try recording a macro of you desired actions, view the code and see which
    parts you need help with.
    Look at the BeforePrint event and the code to filter a WS.

    NickHK

    news:[email protected]...