shared files

  1. #1

    shared files

    Hi,

    I am developing a program that i will share to allow multiple users, i
    am just checking that macros will work ok under these conditions

    johny

  2. #2
    Tom Ogilvy
    Guest

    Re: shared files

    From Excel help

    Write, record, change, view, or assign macros You can run existing
    macros that don't access unavailable features. You can record shared
    workbook operations into a macro stored in another nonshared workbook.

    Search on the topic limitations Shared - there are many limitations and it
    would be worthwhile to review them.

    The actual title of the article in help (xl2002) is

    Features that are unavailable in shared workbooks

    Tom Ogilvy

    news:[email protected]...

  3. #3
    Tom Ogilvy
    Guest

    Re: shared files

    There was a pasting problem:

    What doesn't work:
    Write, record, change, view, or assign macros

    What does work: