Can I save my Excel sheet with Macro as webpage? It seems the Mac.

  1. #1
    John
    Guest

    Can I save my Excel sheet with Macro as webpage? It seems the Mac.

    How can I save my Excel sheet with Macro as webpage and the Micro still work?
    It seems the Macro not work, how to make it work in the webpage

    Thanks

  2. #2
    Jim Rech
    Guest

    Re: Can I save my Excel sheet with Macro as webpage? It seems the Mac.

    Excel macros only work in Excel. Once converted to a web page the sheet is
    no longer an Excel file and you must play by web page rules, HTML,
    scripting, all that stuff.

    --
    Jim Rech
    Excel MVP