excel and access melded would be a wonderful platform for medical.

  1. #1
    Medical biostatistics formatin
    Guest

    excel and access melded would be a wonderful platform for medical.

    I am doing clinical research with chronic disease which involves alpha and
    numeric data fields. I cannot afford to pay the outlandish costs of the
    usual statistical analysis providers. Wonder if you might have a solution
    for me?

  2. #2
    gocush
    Guest

    RE: excel and access melded would be a wonderful platform for medical.

    I assume you wish to store the data in access then retrieve it and analyze in
    xl.
    I have done the same. Approx how many fields and records do you anticipate
    you might have?
    Are all fields either text or numeric? or are you trying to store something
    like images - digitized xrays- or the like?

  3. #3
    Jim Thomlinson
    Guest

    RE: excel and access melded would be a wonderful platform for medical.

    Look into pivot tables that pull theri data from access. You can get your
    devaitions and such. You are not limited to 65,535 records... Great way to
    analyze...