User Form - frame scroll with wheel mouse and cut & paste from tex

  1. #1
    Kenjaro
    Guest

    User Form - frame scroll with wheel mouse and cut & paste from tex

    I have created a user form in excel 2003, I have a frame that has a verticle
    scroll bar. I need some code to make the wheel mouse work on the frame. I
    cannot use a thirdparty program. It has to be coded in excel. I have tried a
    couple of examples of api code and failed. Can some one help me? Also I need
    to know how I could right click on a text box on the form and cut & paste to
    other applications. THANKS IN ADVANCE!!!!

    qaform = name of form
    frmmain = name of frame to scroll

  2. #2
    Colo
    Guest

    Re: User Form - frame scroll with wheel mouse and cut & paste from tex

    Hi Kenjaro,
    How about use a DLL that available on MS site?
    I think it's the easiest way.

    Mouse wheel events do not work in the Visual Basic 6.0 IDE

    If you really would like to write a code in Excel VBA alone, you need search
    it in MSDN site.

    Colo
    http://www.puremis.net/excel/

    news:[email protected]...

  3. #3
    Michel Pierron
    Guest

    Re: User Form - frame scroll with wheel mouse and cut & paste from tex

    Hi Kenjaro,
    right click on a text box and cut & paste

    Private Sub TextBox1_MouseDown _
    (ByVal Button%, ByVal Shift%, ByVal X!, ByVal Y!)
    If Button = 2 Then
    With Me.TextBox1
    ..SelStart = 0: .SelLength = Len(.Text)
    '.Copy
    ..Cut
    End With

    select other application and paste.
    MP

    news:[email protected]...

  4. #4
    Kenjaro
    Guest

    Re: User Form - frame scroll with wheel mouse and cut & paste from

    Well because it dosent work with vb editor in excel. Tried it. It dosent work