Copying an Excel Graph to PowerPoint

  1. #1
    Sandy
    Guest

    Copying an Excel Graph to PowerPoint

    I am trying to copy an Excel graph to PowerPoint as a Bitmap.

    PowerPoint does not seem to support paste as bitmap via a macro. Excel does
    not seem to support copying a graph as a bitmap (it does support coping
    worksheet data as a bitmap using the syntax "Selection.CopyPicture xlScreen,
    xlBitmap").

    How can I copy a graph worksheet from Excel to PowerPoint via VB code?

    Thank you.

    Sandy

  2. #2
    Hari Prasadh
    Guest

    Re: Copying an Excel Graph to PowerPoint

    Hi Sandy,

    Not sure what you want, but did u check ut this site
    http://peltiertech.com/Excel/XL_PPT.html

    Thanks a lot,
    Hari
    India

    news:[email protected]...

  3. #3
    Jon Peltier
    Guest

    Re: Copying an Excel Graph to PowerPoint

    I already asked in the charting group why you'd want to use bitmaps.

    - Jon
    -------
    Jon Peltier, Microsoft Excel MVP
    Peltier Technical Services