Coping dates

  1. #1
    Mark Scholes
    Guest

    Coping dates

    Hi,
    I use this to copy some data from one workbook to another

    Cells(2, 3).Resize(12, NoMonths).Value = Workbooks
    (File).Worksheets(SourceSheet).Cells(110,
    StartColumn).Resize(12, NoMonths).Value

    when I run it on some machines the dates change from
    Australian to US. The conversion is in the daynumber, it
    changes.
    How do I stop it from changeing the date

    Thanks MarkS

  2. #2

    Re: Coping dates

    It sounds like the dates aren't changing. But the numberformat is.

    If that's true, try changing the .numberformat to what you like.

    If it's not true, try using .value2 instead of .value (in both spots)--untested.