non-duplicated values

  1. #1
    scrabtree23
    Guest

    non-duplicated values

    I have data in columns A and B on spreadsheet one. I need a macro that will
    look down column B and then look down column A and list in column C only the
    values that are not duplicated in both columns A and B. In other words, I
    need the unduplicated items to be listed in column C.

  2. #2
    Tom Ogilvy
    Guest

    Re: non-duplicated values

    See Chip Pearson's page on working with duplicates and uniques

    http://www.cpearson.com/excel/duplicat.htm

    Tom Ogilvy

    news:[email protected]...