VBA protection

  1. #1
    broogle
    Guest

    VBA protection

    Hi, I have VBA codes in my spreadsheet, it was locked with a password.
    Is there anyway I can crack/unlock the password?
    Thanks

  2. #2
    Neil
    Guest

    RE: VBA protection

    There are various tools out there for cracking passwords on Office files, but
    the morality not to mention legality of such actions could be questionable.

    A package that I have had experience of is 'Accent Office Password Recovery'
    which can get paswords from various Office files.

    Alternatively a search on Google will provide more options that you can
    shake an exceedingly large stick at!

    Neil
    www.nwarwick.co.uk

  3. #3