how to stop "On error resume next" ?

  1. #1
    Alex St-Pierre
    Guest

    how to stop "On error resume next" ?

    Hello,
    Does anyone know how to make that:
    Application.displayerror = false (like: On error resume next)
    If Dir("D:\temp\") = "" Then
    Exit Sub
    End If
    If (error.count = 1) then
    exit sub
    endif
    Application.displayerror = true

    I can make a: On error resume next at the beginning but how can I say, On
    error resume next = False ?
    Thanks,
    --
    Alex St-Pierre

  2. #2
    JE McGimpsey
    Guest

    Re: how to stop "On error resume next" ?

    use

    On Error GoTo 0

  3. #3
    Tushar Mehta
    Guest

    Re: how to stop "On error resume next" ?

    On Error GoTo 0

    that is goto zero.

    Tushar Mehta
    www.tushar-mehta.com
    Custom MS Office productivity solutions

    In article <[email protected]>,
    [email protected] says...

  4. #4
    Alex St-Pierre
    Guest

    Re: how to stop "On error resume next" ?

    Thanks a lot!
    does a way to improved my prog ?
    On Error Resume Next
    If Dir("V:\Ace\") = "" Then