VBA for put cell C2 in overstrike/black when B2 checkbox is ticked?

  1. #1
    StargateFan
    Guest

    VBA for put cell C2 in overstrike/black when B2 checkbox is ticked?

    I was thinking that it would help with a list I have if I added a
    column with a checkbox that, once ticked, would put contents in cell
    to the right of it in list, in overstrike and black (as the font is
    coloured to begin with). How would one go about that? Tx!

  2. #2
    Tom Ogilvy
    Guest

    Re: VBA for put cell C2 in overstrike/black when B2 checkbox is ticked?

    Private Sub Checkbox1_Click()
    Dim rng as Range
    set rng = me.OleObjects("CheckBox1").TopLeftCell
    if checkbox1.Value then
    With rng.offset(0,1).Font
    .StrikeThrough = True
    .ColorIndex = xlAutomatic