listboxes

  1. #1

    listboxes

    hi,

    hi i have a listform on a userform, when the user select a line on the
    listbox i want to copy thta selection and paste somewhere else, i can
    do this but i want to delete the selection from the listbox, this i
    cannot do, any help greatly reaceived

    john

  2. #2
    Tom Ogilvy
    Guest

    Re: listboxes

    How is the data added to the listbox. Are you using Rowsource or AddItem?

    Tom Ogilvy

    news:[email protected]...

  3. #3

    Re: listboxes

    [email protected] wrote:
    > hi,
    >
    > hi i have a listform on a userform, when the user select a line on

    the
    > listbox i want to copy thta selection and paste somewhere else, i can
    > do this but i want to delete the selection from the listbox, this i
    > cannot do, any help greatly reaceived
    >
    > john

    I am using the row source, when the user selects the required row from
    the list box i want to cut and paste it elsewhere

    john