hex2bin - HEX2BIN

  1. #1
    KarenSue33
    Guest

    hex2bin - HEX2BIN

    I want to read the values from a cell, rather than hardcoding in hex values
    in a "hexvalue" formula. If the hex value is in K78, I'd like to take the
    value from K78 and convert it. [i.e. Hex2Bin(K78)] I want to process
    columns at a time, not just cells at a time.

  2. #2
    Tom Ogilvy
    Guest

    Re: hex2bin - HEX2BIN

    You can loop through all the cells -

    Sub ConvertColumnK()
    On Error Resume Next
    For Each cell In Range(Cells(1, 11), Cells(Rows.Count, 11))
    cell.Value = CDbl("&H" & cell.Value)
    Next
    On Error GoTo 0
    End Sub

    In your post in Misc you said convert to Decimal. Hex2Bin converts to
    binary.

    Tom Ogilvy

    news:[email protected]...

  3. #3
    KarenSue33
    Guest

    Re: hex2bin - HEX2BIN

    ;D.... that's what I get for multitasking. Sorry, I meant to say HEX2DEC.
    I'll try this and see if this is what I'm trying to do. Thanx much!