Tree Structure

  1. #1
    ExcelMonkey
    Guest

    Tree Structure

    Does anyone know if its possible to create a userform with
    a digram that outlines a tree structure. Similar to the
    tree structure you see in the VBA in the project windows.
    For example I want to be able to build a tree structure
    for cell dependents to digram circularity in cells.

    thanku

  2. #2
    Bob Phillips
    Guest

    Re: Tree Structure

    There is a tree control. Right click on the toolbox, select additional
    controls, and scroll down to it.

    RP

    news:[email protected]...

  3. #3
    Ole P. Erlandsen
    Guest

    Re: Tree Structure

    And he/she can find an example using this control here:
    http://www.erlandsendata.no/english/...nloaduserforms

    --
    Ole P.

  4. #4
    ExcelMonkey
    Guest

    Re: Tree Structure

    Thanks.

    d=endownloaduserforms

  5. #5
    Robin Hammond
    Guest

    Re: Tree Structure

    There's a circularity tester with full routing diagrams of the circular
    paths in the XspandXL add-in on my site. It's not a trivial exercise!

    Robin Hammond
    www.enhanceddatasystems.com