WORKSHEET CHANGE HANDLER

  1. #1
    Dan
    Guest

    WORKSHEET CHANGE HANDLER

    Hello. I want to run a function when a user clicks to view a particular
    worksheet. I know a button click event would look like the following:

    Sub btnMyButton_Click

    End Sub

    Is there a change handler that watches when a user goes to a particular
    worksheet? If not, is there something similar I can use?

  2. #2
    NickHK
    Guest

    Re: WORKSHEET CHANGE HANDLER

    Dan,
    You have
    Private Sub Worksheet_Activate()
    as an event on each worksheet or
    Private Sub Workbook_SheetActivate(ByVal Sh As Object)
    as an event on ThisWorknook

    NickHK

    news:[email protected]...