Delete specific cells contents in a row with some locked cells in the same row

  1. #1
    trussman
    Guest

    Delete specific cells contents in a row with some locked cells in the same row

    I would like to use a command button to clear the contents of specific
    cells of the activecell's row. The row will have some locked cells
    also.

    Thanks for any help!

    Marc

  2. #2
    Tom Ogilvy
    Guest

    Re: Delete specific cells contents in a row with some locked cells in the same row

    Private Sub Commandbutton1_Click()
    cells(activecell.row,1).Range("A1,F1:J1,M1").ClearContents
    End Sub

    would clear the contents of cells in column A, F to J and M for the
    activerow.

    in the code
    Range("A1,F1:J1,M1").
    is relative to Cells(Activecell.row,1).

    Tom Ogilvy

    news:[email protected]...

  3. #3
    trussman
    Guest

    Re: Delete specific cells contents in a row with some locked cells in the same row

    Thank you