Can you automate object library references?

  1. #1
    Chris W.
    Guest

    Can you automate object library references?

    Hi all,
    As part of an application I am developing I need to
    incorporate The VBscript.RegExp object. Is there a way to
    automate the referencing of the VBscript object library,
    so when i deliver the App. to end-users, I dont have to
    manually walk them through the referencing process? This
    will also help for later dissemination. Thank you

  2. #2
    Bob Phillips
    Guest

    Re: Can you automate object library references?

    If they have the same version of Excel that you develop in then the
    references will migrate with the workbook. If they have an earlier version,
    you may have a problem, which is easily overcome by developing on the lowest
    version of Excel that you will deploy to.

    RP

    news:[email protected]...