Modal Forms

  1. #1
    MJRay
    Guest

    Modal Forms

    I created a form as modeless. frm_status.Show (False)

    I have a label on the form to display to the user the record being
    processed. When I run the program the form displays but the interior of the
    form is white and does not display my label until the end of the macro. At
    the end, the label shows with the end of process message I coded.

    Is there a method to correct this?

    Thanks,
    Mike

  2. #2
    ben
    Guest

    RE: Modal Forms

    MJRay,

    after the code to change the caption

    eg...
    frm_status.labelname.caption = "Product # 25"
    DoEvents

    DoEvents cause the computer to process events in it's Queue. Including
    drawing to modeless forms