Creating Buttons

  1. #1
    Brian
    Guest

    Creating Buttons

    I need to create a button to allow me to click on this button and run a
    macro. I am almost positive I know how to assign the macro, I just can't
    remember how to create the button in the first place. Can someone help?

  2. #2
    Bob Phillips
    Guest

    Re: Creating Buttons

    Tools>Customize Tools Tab and check the Forms box. Now, from that new
    toolbar, click the button icon, and then draw it on the worksheet. It will
    prompt for a macro to assign.

    RP

    news:[email protected]...

  3. #3
    OnceTall
    Guest

    Re: Creating Buttons

    You can also assign the macro to any shape from the Drawing Toolbar.
    (View...Toolbars...Drawing). Once you create the shape on your sheet,
    you right click it to assign your macro.

    OnceTall