Page Break based on Dates

  1. #1
    Dan
    Guest

    Page Break based on Dates

    Beginning in column A, cell A2 I have a list of dates. I
    would like the list to page break so that I have dates for
    Mon to Sat on each page and the next page would start the
    with the following week and so on. I have all my PageSetup
    properties working fine I just do not know where/how to
    begin coding the PageBreaks. It is possible to 1 weeks of
    data to take up/carry over on to other pages. Thanks, Dan

    Column A
    Row 2 3/8/05
    3/9/05
    3/10/05