How do I enter research data in an excel worksheet?

  1. #1
    locbabe
    Guest

    How do I enter research data in an excel worksheet?

    I am a doctoral student, I have never used excel. I am in the middle of a
    project due very soon. How do I enter my data in an excel worksheet. I have
    interval data for example 1- 6months, and yes / no question type data. Please
    help. Thank you

  2. #2
    JulieD
    Guest

    Re: How do I enter research data in an excel worksheet?

    Hi

    really depends on why you're entering the data in excel, ie what do you want
    to do with it ... i suggest you find a hands-on introduction level excel
    course in your local area and get an idea of the basics of excel and how it
    can be used and then go from there. If you can't afford to take the time
    out for such a course, then my second recommendation is that you hire an
    excel trainer for a couple of hours to sit down with you and run through how
    excel works and the best way to use it for your type of data and for what
    you want to get out of it. I, personally, don't think that this type of Q &
    A forum can really assist you if you have no knowledge of excel and a
    deadline - others of course may disagree with me ... and may be able to
    offer further assistance.

    Regards
    JulieD

    news:[email protected]...