FileDialog - Not available in 2k?

  1. #1
    RWN
    Guest

    FileDialog - Not available in 2k?

    Set fd = Application.FileDialog(msoFileDialogFilePicker)

    Works well in '03 but get a "User-defined type not defined" error in 2k on the "fd".

    I'm assuming this is something new (after 9.0)?

    --
    Regards;
    Rob

  2. #2

    Re: FileDialog - Not available in 2k?

    It was added in xl2002.

  3. #3

    Re: FileDialog - Not available in 2k?

    ps.

    Jim Rech has a BrowseForFolder routine at:
    http://www.oaltd.co.uk/MVP/Default.htm
    (look for BrowseForFolder)

    John Walkenbach has one at:

  4. #4
    RWN
    Guest

    Re: FileDialog - Not available in 2k?

    Dave;
    Thanks for the confirmation, and the links.
    Guess it's time to upgrade - getting out of sync between home and work!

    --
    Regards;
    Rob
    news:[email protected]...