Simple form question

  1. #1
    Stuart
    Guest

    Simple form question

    A form containing just one textbox.
    I display the form via the immediate window.
    The textbox is visible but I cannot enter data.

    What's the easiest way to enable data entry, please?

    Regards.

  2. #2
    JulieD
    Guest

    Re: Simple form question

    Hi Stuart

    always works for me without having to do anything special - the only thing i
    can think of is to check that the textbox has the enabled property set to
    true

    Cheers
    JulieD

    news:[email protected]...

  3. #3
    Bob Phillips
    Guest

    Re: Simple form question

    Anything unusual about the form or textbox. I tried it and I could enter in
    the textbox.

    RP

  4. #4
    Stuart
    Guest

    Re: Simple form question

    Oops.
    Seems the textbox was in a Frame, and the frame
    was not enabled (g).

    Thanks for the pointer.

    news:[email protected]...

  5. #5
    JulieD
    Guest

    Re: Simple form question

    glad its solved - thanks for the feedback

  6. #6
    Bob Phillips
    Guest

    Re: Simple form question