how can I import Fortran output to Excel?

  1. #1
    Ali
    Guest

    how can I import Fortran output to Excel?

    Dear sir/madam,

    Would you please le me know how I can import Fortran output to Excel?

    Best regards,
    Ali

  2. #2
    Fredrik Wahlgren
    Guest

    Re: how can I import Fortran output to Excel?

    "Ali" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]...
    > Dear sir/madam,
    >
    > Would you please le me know how I can import Fortran output to Excel?
    >
    > Best regards,
    > Ali

    If the output of your program is text and numbers, the easiest way to import
    is to let your program create a csv file.

    Best Regards,
    Fredrik