Common Dialog Box

  1. #1
    langron
    Guest

    Common Dialog Box

    I'm creating an application in Excel. In my Visual Basic sheet, I checked the
    box in tools-references for 'Microsoft Common Dialog Control 6.0'. But when I
    try to insert a 'Microsoft Common Dialog Control, version 6.0', I get the
    message, "Cannot insert object". I'm trying to insert a 'showopen' dialog.
    I've tried everything to get the object inserted but without success. Can
    someone help?

  2. #2
    Jim Rech
    Guest

    Re: Common Dialog Box

    Excel developers typically use the Application.GetOpenFilename method.

    --
    Jim Rech
    Excel MVP
    news:[email protected]...