Help with Code..or Solution

  1. #1
    Tim Harding
    Guest

    Help with Code..or Solution

    Wonder if anyone can help.

    I have a file which is very labour intensive that needs some automating....I
    have what needs automating...now just need some help / advice on this can be
    done.

    Unfortunately I am not a techie..however I am keen to learn...

    I would like to add new staff

    i.e. Their Name, Their New Team, Their hours broken down Monday - Sunday
    incl Start and Finish Times.

    I am more than willing to send this file to anyone who can maybe offer some
    help and advice.

    Many Thanks in advance.

    Kind Regards

    Tim

    --
    Help is always there..youv just got to look for it !

  2. #2
    Dave Unger
    Guest

    Re: Help with Code..or Solution

    Tim,

    Expand a little on what you would want to be automated.

    Dave

  3. #3
    Tim Harding
    Guest

    Re: Help with Code..or Solution

    Thanks dave for the reply.

    I have a sheet which holds lots of staff data...however its a big pain to
    keep adding and deleting staff..what i would like is like a front end admin
    sheet..with like submit boxes on it..that when vales are added they
    automatically populate set columes...

    I dont know if this is possible.

    For example I have a new member of staff Tim Harding who is going on Sarah
    Smith's Team he works Monday - Friday 09:00 - 17:00

    Could this be done on a front sheet that when the data is typed into the
    sheet it is submitted onto the main worksheets in the appropriate
    column..does this make sense?.

    Thanks again Dave

    Tim

  4. #4
    Bob Phillips
    Guest

    Re: Help with Code..or Solution

    Tim,

    Take a look at Data>Form....

    Simply put your headings in row 1 then goto Data>Form.... You will get a
    form that lets you add/delete/update details.

    RP

    news:[email protected]...