Pivot Table Dynamically Creating on Query

  1. #1
    Brent
    Guest

    Pivot Table Dynamically Creating on Query

    Is there a command or Vb code to auto create an Excel Pivot Table based on a
    query in a database? The database I'm using is not always run in the same
    location because of the project it's associated with so I was hoping to be
    able to have VBA facilitate the creation of this. Any help would be
    greatly appreciated.

    Brent

  2. #2
    Lee Hunter
    Guest

    RE: Pivot Table Dynamically Creating on Query

    Brent,

    record a macro.
    DATA - PIVOT TABLE AND PIVOT CHART REPORT
    Choose EXTERNAL DATA SOURCE

    you're off and running.

    Lee

  3. #3
    Brent
    Guest

    Re: Pivot Table Dynamically Creating on Query

    Thanks works great

    news:[email protected]...