filter by month

  1. #1
    Duncan_J
    Guest

    filter by month

    got a bunch of coulmns with dates.. How do I filter each by using the
    =today() so it will pull up the date and use that month to filter each time I
    run it..
    Thanks,
    DJ

  2. #2
    Fredrik Wahlgren
    Guest

    Re: filter by month

    "Duncan_J" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]...
    > got a bunch of coulmns with dates.. How do I filter each by using the
    > =today() so it will pull up the date and use that month to filter each

    time I
    > run it..
    > Thanks,
    > DJ

    =MONTH(TODAY()) will give you the current month

    /Fredrik

  3. #3

    Re: filter by month

    If you wanted to use the year and month, then I'd use a helper column with
    formulas like:

    =text(a1,"yyyymm")

    And filter by that.