Extract Data from Multiple worksheets

  1. #1
    Perry
    Guest

    Extract Data from Multiple worksheets

    Hi. I have a work book w/ multiple worksheets with sales data.. for differnt
    regions..who can i extract data that shows me which customer ordered 50 +
    boxes on a seperate worksheet.. Please help

  2. #2
    Frank
    Guest

    RE: Extract Data from Multiple worksheets

    Hi I have setup a front sheet, using the offset with a combobox to select the
    month
    =OFFSET('2005 Budgets'!B5,,MonthCell-1)
    =IF(MonthCell<12,OFFSET('2005 Budgets'!B5,,MonthCell),"Year end")

    HTH
    Frank

    I could send you a working example?.

  3. #3
    Greg Wilson
    Guest

    RE: Extract Data from Multiple worksheets

    Assumed is the following:
    1) There are 4 sheets containing the sales data: "Sales Data 1", "Sales Data
    2" ... "Sales Data 4".
    2) The name of the sheet to receive the results is "Results".
    3) For each of the sales data sheets, the names of the customers start in
    cell A2.
    4) For each of the sales data sheets, the number of boxes sold are listed
    adjacent to the customer names starting in cell B2.
    4) The results are to be transfered to sheet "Results" starting in the
    second row with customer names in column A and boxes sold in column B.

    Sub ExtractData()
    Dim ws1 As Worksheet, ws2 As Worksheet
    Dim rng As Range
    Dim c As Range, cc As Range
    Dim i As Integer

    Set ws2 = Sheets("Results")
    Set cc = ws2.Range("B2")
    Application.ScreenUpdating = False
    For i = 1 To 4
    Set ws1 = Sheets("Sales Data " & i)
    Set rng = Range(ws1.Range("B2"), ws1.Range("B2").End(xlDown))
    For Each c In rng
    If c.Value >= 50 Then
    cc.Value = c.Value
    cc(1, 0) = c(1, 0)