Referring to a cell in another sheet

  1. #1
    Mike D.
    Guest

    Referring to a cell in another sheet

    Hi. I need to have a formula in one sheet refer to a cell value in another
    sheet. I would know how to do this if this was in the same sheet. How do I
    do this with respect to another sheet. For example, in the following
    command, I would like to refer to cells (i, 2) in Sheet 1 from the current
    sheet.

    Cells(lastrow2 + 1, 2) = Cells(i, 2)

    Thanks,
    Mike.

  2. #2

    Re: Referring to a cell in another sheet

    I think...

    activesheet.cells(lastrow2+1,2).value = worksheets("sheet 1").cells(i,2).value

  3. #3
    Mike D.
    Guest

    Re: Referring to a cell in another sheet

    Thanks, Dave!