Pivot Table Deselect all items

  1. #1
    Keyur
    Guest

    Pivot Table Deselect all items

    Hi

    Is there a VBA command to deselect all items of RowField or ColumnField at
    one rather than making the visible property of each item to false?

    I have like 35 different items and it may vary and i only want 6 of them.

    Thanks

  2. #2
    Debra Dalgleish
    Guest

    Re: Pivot Table Deselect all items

    There's sample code here for showing and hiding items:

    --
    Debra Dalgleish
    Excel FAQ, Tips & Book List

  3. #3