Based on Data in One Column, need to SUM another

  1. #1
    Anne
    Guest

    Based on Data in One Column, need to SUM another

    in I am looking for the formula syntax for the following scenario:

    If any row value Column B ='CC' then SUM (E5:E55)

    Can anyone assist? Many thanks!
    --
    Anne
    Medical IT

  2. #2
    Ron Coderre
    Guest

    RE: Based on Data in One Column, need to SUM another

    I'm assuming you mean any row in the Range B5:B55.
    Try this:
    =SUMIF(B5:B55,"CC",E5:E55)

    Regards,
    Ron

  3. #3
    Fredrik Wahlgren
    Guest

    Re: Based on Data in One Column, need to SUM another

    "Anne" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]...
    > in I am looking for the formula syntax for the following scenario:
    >
    > If any row value Column B ='CC' then SUM (E5:E55)
    >
    > Can anyone assist? Many thanks!
    > --
    > Anne
    > Medical IT