hyperlink with more then 255 characters?

  1. #1
    Alen32
    Guest

    hyperlink with more then 255 characters?

    In cell f10 I have address with more than 255 characters.
    In cell f11 I wrote this =hyperlink(f10) but doesn't work beceause in
    celle f10 is to many character.
    Is it possible to solve this problem?

  2. #2

    Re: hyperlink with more then 255 characters?

    Is this a web link?

    Maybe translate it to a smaller string:

    http://www.tinyurl.com
    http://www.snipurl.com

    (But who knows how long those converted URLs will be available???)