How can I programme excel to create and send an outlook meeting request?

  1. #1
    Keith Mason via OfficeKB.com
    Guest

    How can I programme excel to create and send an outlook meeting request?

    Please can anyone help....I want to be able to programme excel (using the
    Visual Basic Editor) to start up outlook, create a meeting request, and
    then send it out to a group of people. This is for Office 2003. I cannot
    work out how to do it...........Please Help!

  2. #2
    Tom Ogilvy
    Guest

    Re: How can I programme excel to create and send an outlook meeting request?

    Here are some sites that will get you started.

    Ron de Bruin's site

    http://www.rondebruin.nl/sendmail.htm

    **** Kusleika's site

    http://www.*****-clicks.com/excel/olSending.htm

    These will provide the basics.
    Tom Ogilvy

    news:[email protected]...

  3. #3
    Fredrik Wahlgren
    Guest

    Re: How can I programme excel to create and send an outlook meeting request?

    "Keith Mason via OfficeKB.com" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]...
    > Please can anyone help....I want to be able to programme excel (using the
    > Visual Basic Editor) to start up outlook, create a meeting request, and
    > then send it out to a group of people. This is for Office 2003. I cannot
    > work out how to do it...........Please Help!

    Here's a link with code that should get you started
    http://www.*****-clicks.com/excel/olTask.htm

    /Fredrik