Printing VBA code

  1. #1
    NathanG
    Guest

    Printing VBA code

    Hi,

    I have to print out the entire VBA code and when I select print and select
    print to file the code that is present is non english and nothing like my
    code. I saved it as a word doc and then as a text file but the result was the
    same. The code was over 1000 pages and there is probably no more than 10
    pages really.

    How can I copy or export the code to word or a text file?

    Many thanks

    Nathan

  2. #2
    Simon Murphy
    Guest

    RE: Printing VBA code

    Nathan
    Right click the objects in the VBIDE and choose export, whatever the
    extension (.cls, .bas etc) they will be text files. So you should be able to
    open them in notepad or whatever. My recommendation is notepad++ (download
    from sourceforge), its free and does great formatting and colour coding.

    cheers
    Simon