VBA Project Explorer list

  1. #1
    Philip Reece-Heal
    Guest

    VBA Project Explorer list

    Every time I open a workbook in Excel (I have version in Office xp
    Standard), it is listed again in the Project Explorer window in Visual
    Basic. I.e. if I open and close a particular workbook 5 times, it will be
    listed 5 times in the Project Explorer window. The only time the Project
    Explorer window looses all these entries is if I shut down Excel and start
    it up again. I'm sure it didn't used to be like this.

    Anyone any idea of what I might have done to cause this, or know how to stop
    it?

    Philip

  2. #2
    Tom Ogilvy
    Guest

    Re: VBA Project Explorer list

    Are you using google desktop?

    Tom Ogilvy

    news:[email protected]...

  3. #3
    Philip Reece-Heal
    Guest

    Re: VBA Project Explorer list

    Yes I am. Why???

    Philip
    news:[email protected]...

  4. #4
    Chip Pearson
    Guest

    Re: VBA Project Explorer list

    > Yes I am. Why???

    Because it is a known bug in Google Desktop that it messes up
    your VBA Project Explorer.

    --
    Cordially,
    Chip Pearson

  5. #5
    Tom Ogilvy
    Guest

    Re: VBA Project Explorer list

    But have a look here at a possible fix:

    http://www.*****-blog.com/archives/2...oogle-desktop/

    Tom Ogilvy

    news:%[email protected]...

  6. #6
    Philip Reece-Heal
    Guest

    Re: VBA Project Explorer list

    Thanks a lot guys. Have uninstalled Google Desktop and hey presto, problem
    solved

  7. #7

    Re: VBA Project Explorer list

    Maybe you didn't have to remove it completely:

    http://google.co.uk/groups?selm=422E...PAM.com&rnum=1