Data on the clipboard is not the same size and shape as the selected area..

  1. #1
    Darin Kramer
    Guest

    Data on the clipboard is not the same size and shape as the selected area..

    Hi guys,

    I get the following erro message "Data on the clipboard is not the same
    size and shape as the selected area.." when copying and pasting one row
    over an identical row. Both rows go from columns A to IV. Both should be
    identical - Have merged cells and hidden columns in both.

    the second part of the error message is "Do you want to paste
    anyway...?" when I say yes it pastes BUT the headers that where
    previously merged are now unmerged?

    How can I fix....?

    Thanks

  2. #2
    Tom Ogilvy
    Guest

    Re: Data on the clipboard is not the same size and shape as the selected area..

    remerge the cells with your code.

    In earlier versions of excel, this will just raise an error - in case you
    were making some application you will distribute.
    Tom Ogilvy

    news:[email protected]...