CheckBox Problems

  1. #1
    Darrin Henshaw
    Guest

    CheckBox Problems

    Hello,
    This is one frustrating situation I have here. I have an extensive
    workbook(at least I thin it is, compared to some out there it is not,
    but I'm proud of it). Consisting of three userforms, multiple textboxes,
    checkboxes, modules and a combobox(Thanks to Tom on that one). The final
    problem I'm having is that on the worksheet, named Sheet1, I have four
    checkboxes names, CheckBox1, CheckBox2 etc.
    The problem that I'm having is one the last userform, is this. On this
    userform, there are four option buttons grouped together. Depending on
    the option button the user hits, it should change the value to true on
    the corresponding checkbox on the worksheet. The code doing this is in a
    command button and is as so:

    If Option1.Value = True Then Worksheets _("Sheet1").Checkbox1.Value =
    True

    (This is repeated for each option button, and corresponding checkbox.

    The frustrating thing is that the checkboxes to not activate, the check
    does not appear. And if I go in and manually hit the checkbox on the
    worksheet, it will show the check, but as soon as I click away into a
    cell. The check mark disappears!!! Any ideas why this is happening? Is
    there a property I've inadvertedly set or not set? Thanks.

  2. #2
    Bob Phillips
    Guest

    Re: CheckBox Problems

    Sounds like you have some cell linked to the checkbox and/or the option
    buttons that is getting in the way.

    Why not link the form option buttons to a cell, and the corresponding
    worksheet checkbox to the same cell?

    RP

    news:[email protected]...