Tab Colour of selceted sheets not changing

  1. #1
    darsg
    Guest

    Tab Colour of selceted sheets not changing

    hi,
    I have recently installed excell 2000 on my laptop
    the defalut tab colour of all the sheet is white,
    what i want is when i select sum of the sheets from about 20 sheets in a file,
    the tab colour of selected sheets should change so that i can know which are
    the sheets i have selected,

    if any body can help please.
    thanks.

  2. #2
    keepITcool
    Guest

    Re: Tab Colour of selceted sheets not changing

    afaik excel 2000 doesnt support custom colored tabs.

    however: if you cant distinguish the grey and white that excel uses
    to indicate which sheet is selected then you should change the
    windows colorscheme on your laptop so that 3d object color has better
    contrast with window background.

    Or just tinker with the contrast on your lcd?

    --
    keepITcool