Enabling more than one option button

  1. #1
    Tempy
    Guest

    Enabling more than one option button

    Hi all,

    Once again thanks for all the help.

    My next problem is that i have 3 frames and each frame has about 6
    option buttons in. The problem is that i would like to have a reset
    button that will reset all option button at once.
    Would one have to put under the reset button

    OptionButton_905.enabled = True

    For each option button or is there shorter code that will do them all ?

    Tempy

  2. #2
    Tom Ogilvy
    Guest

    Re: Enabling more than one option button

    Dim cntrl as control
    for each cntrl in Userform1.controls
    if typeof cntrl is MSforms.OptionButton
    cntrl.Value = False
    end if
    Next

    Tom Ogilvy

    news:%[email protected]...

  3. #3
    Bob Phillips
    Guest

    Re: Enabling more than one option button

    18 buttons is not that many when you copy and paste, and then just change
    the number.

    RP

  4. #4
    Tempy
    Guest

    Re: Enabling more than one option button

    Thanks so much Thom,

    Have a great weekend, i am almost outa here !!

    It is 15:50 here.

    Tempy