Excel to word

  1. #1
    Tony
    Guest

    Excel to word

    Hello Everyone,
    I have an excel file with data that needs to be transfered to a word form.
    How can I go about doing this? Example cell A1 has Anthony and I want to
    transfer it to a word form to a form field named FirstName.

    Thanks,
    Tony

  2. #2
    VINCE
    Guest

    RE: Excel to word

    You canh perhaps use the Mail Merge function in WORD and get the data in your
    Excel Database.

    Anoteher solution can be to work with bookmarks and transfer the data from
    EXCEL via VBA ... I've a similar problem for the moment and I'm waiting for
    replies too ...

    Hope to be helpful.

    Vince