personal macro workbook error

  1. #1
    GJP99
    Guest

    personal macro workbook error

    I have lost my personal macro workbook and do not know how to retrieve it.
    When I try to save a macro in the personal macro workbook it states "
    personal macro workbook must stay open for recording "Unable to record".

    Hopw do I re-open it?

  2. #2

    Re: personal macro workbook error

    You have a couple of replies at your first post.