SubTotals or Outlines to the left? / on Top ?

  1. #1
    SIGE
    Guest

    SubTotals or Outlines to the left? / on Top ?

    Hi There,

    When grouping Rows: eg row 4 & 5... the "Summary Row" will be the row
    underneath: eg Row 6.
    Is it possible to have Row 3 as "Summary Row"?

    Similar for Columns: Column B & C ... "Summary column" is D.
    Possible to get Column A as...?

    It would surprise me ... (though help me)... but you have already
    surprised me before! :o)

    Cheers Sige

  2. #2
    Alok
    Guest

    RE: SubTotals or Outlines to the left? / on Top ?

    Hi,
    Just clear the check box "Summary below data"

  3. #3
    SIGE
    Guest

    Re: SubTotals or Outlines to the left? / on Top ?

    1. The settings for the Outlines can be changed in:
    Group=> Outlines=>Settings
    => Click the "Directions" you want ...

    2. For Subtotals:
    In the Subtotals-dialog box => Check/ Uncheck Summary Below data