Turn OFF Autosave just for a particular workbook?

  1. #1
    Guest

    Turn OFF Autosave just for a particular workbook?

    Is there a way to do this? I know you can set the Autosave to ONLY save the current workbook, but is there a way to code the opposite - something in the workbook's code to say "while this workbook is open, never Autosave it"?

    Thanks for any help,

  2. #2
    bill
    Guest

    RE: Turn OFF Autosave just for a particular workbook?

    Tony,

    Application.AutoRecover.Enabled = False

    What you should do is determine what the setting is first, then make your
    change and than return the setting to its original setting when they change
    or close the workbook. One thing to keep in mind this is a globle setting
    for all workbooks, not just yours. Knowing this you might wanna use the
    workbook activate and deactivate events.

    Bill